The Congregation of Richmond’s First Baptist Church meets on Wednesday Evenings for food and fellowship. After supper is served, our evenings feature engaging guest speakers and programs that supplement our Sunday morning worship. Youth Group activities and choir practices are also held. Child care is available after supper.
- Supper Served 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Prayer Time 6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Small Groups (discipleship, missional, interest) 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
- Catalyst Prayer - Adams Room 6:00 p.m.
- TOGETHER on Wednesdays Program (see below) 6:15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Activities (grades 6-12) 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Children’s Choirs (3 years - 5th grade) 6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
- Children's Missions (3 years - 5th grade) 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Church Choir Rehearsal 7:15 - 8:45 p.m.
The food service team serves supper in Flamming Hall on Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Ham and Spinach Quiche
- Fried Apples
- Blueberry Muffin
- Choice of Dessert: Triple Brownie, Peach Dump Cake, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Snack Meal: Pepperoni Pizza, Carrots Sticks with Ranch, Mandarin Oranges and Dessert off the line
Salad Bar with Tomato Bisque, Beverage and Dessert
- Fried Chicken
- Potato Salad
- Broccoli Cole Slaw
- Southern Biscuit
- Choice of Parfaits, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Snack Meal: Hot Dog, Baked Beans, Diced Peaches and Dessert off the line
Salad Bar with Corn Chowder, Beverage and Dessert
- Adult meal/salad bar - $7.00
- Snack meal - $5.00
- Family maximum - $20.00 (living in same household)
Please call for reservations and dietary needs at 355-8637.
- We serve iced tea and decaffeinated coffee with these meals. Unsweetened tea is on the serving line; sweetened tea is available on request.
- Weekly option: salad bar with dessert and beverage included (except November 20)
Worship & Programs
Our TOGETHER on Wednesdays programs are from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m. in Flamming Hall unless otherwise noted.
- May 15, Mission & Music Celebration, Sanctuary; Youth activities conclude
- May 22, The Good & Beautiful God: God is Self-Sacrificing (Chapter 7) - Helen Wood
- May 29, The Physician Within: Allergies–Year 'Round, 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- June 5, The Good & Beautiful God: God Transforms (Chapter 8) - Patrick Jackson
- June 12, River City Network/Associational Missions Speaker
- June 19, The Good & Beautiful God: How to Make a Pickle (Chapter 9) – Steve Booth
- June 26, No Activities (Vacation Bible School)