The Congregation of Richmond’s First Baptist Church meets on Wednesday Evenings for food and fellowship. After supper is served, our evenings feature engaging guest speakers and programs that supplement our Sunday morning worship. Youth Group activities and choir practices are also held. Child care is available after supper.
- Supper Served 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Prayer Time 6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Small Groups (discipleship, missional, interest) 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
- Catalyst Prayer - Adams Room 6:00 p.m.
- TOGETHER on Wednesdays Program (see below) 6:15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Activities (grades 6-12) 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Children’s Choirs (3 years - 5th grade) 6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
- Children's Missions (3 years - 5th grade) 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Church Choir Rehearsal 7:15 - 8:45 p.m.
The food service team serves supper in Flamming Hall on Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- BBQ Chicken Leg Quarter
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Belgian Carrots
- Corn Muffin
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake with Caramel Icing, Coconut Cake, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Salad Bar with Tomato Bisque, Beverage and Dessert
Snack Meal: Hot Dog, Baked Beans, Diced Peaches and Dessert off the line
- Chicken Spinach Artichokes Baked Pasta Casserole
- House Salad
- Petit Pan Roll
- Choice of Dessert: Fruit of the Forest Pie, Lemon Strawberry Poke Cake, or Fruit Cup
Salad Bar with Corn Chowder Soup, Beverage and Dessert
Snack Meal: Cheeseburger, Fries, Mandarin Oranges, Dessert off line
- Sweet and Smoky Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple and Peppers
- Capri Vegetables
- Fried Rice
- Wheat Roll
- Choice of Dessert: Boston Crème Pie, Apple Pie, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Salad Bar with White Chicken Chili Soup, Beverage and Dessert
Snack Meal: Chicken Tenders (3), Corn, Applesauce and Dessert off the line
- Roast Beef with Mushroom Sauce
- Peas and Carrots
- Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
- Choice of Dessert: German Chocolate Cake, Rice Pudding, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Salad Bar with Cream of Broccoli Cheese Soup, Beverage and Dessert
Snack Meal: Cheese Pizza, Salad with Ranch, Diced Pears and Dessert off the line
- Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli and Ham Casserole
- Fruit Salad
- Garlic Bread
- Choice of Dessert: Banana Pudding, Strawberry Shortcake, Cookies or Fruit Cup
Salad Bar with Vegetable Soup, Beverage and Dessert
Snack Meal: Ravioli, Broccoli Florets with Ranch, Fruit Cocktail and Dessert off the line
- Adult meal/salad bar - $7.00
- Snack meal - $5.00
- Family maximum - $20.00 (living in same household)
Please call for reservations and dietary needs at 355-8637.
- We serve iced tea and decaffeinated coffee with these meals. Unsweetened tea is on the serving line; sweetened tea is available on request.
- Weekly option: salad bar with dessert and beverage included (except November 20)
Worship & Programs
Our TOGETHER on Wednesdays programs are from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m. in Flamming Hall unless otherwise noted.
- March 27, Journey to the Cross - “Taste and See that the Lord Heals” by Dr. Jim Somerville. A look at how God’s goodness is revealed in Jesus’ healing ministry.
- April 3, Journey to the Cross - “Taste and See that the Lord Teaches” by Dr. Jim Somerville. A look at how God’s goodness is revealed in Jesus’ teaching ministry.
- April 10, Journey to the Cross - “Taste and See that the Lord Gives” by Dr. Jim Somerville. A look at how God’s goodness is revealed in Jesus’ willingness to offer his life for others.
- Thursday, April 17, Maundy Thursday - “Misunderstood Love” by Dr. Jim Somerville.
A new commandment I give you: to love one another.