The Congregation of Richmond's First Baptist Church meets on Wednesday Evenings for food and fellowship. After supper is served, our evenings feature engaging guest speakers and programs that supplement our Sunday morning worship. Youth Group activities and choir practices are also held.
Regular Wednesday night childcare will resume in the fall. Childcare for choir rehearsal only will continue for the summer schedule. If there is a need for childcare on Wednesday nights that arises during June & July please let Suzanne Mason know in advance.
- Supper Served 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Prayer Time 6:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m. - Flamming Hall
- Small Groups (discipleship, missional, interest) 6:15 - 7:15 p.m.
- Catalyst Prayer - Adams Room
- TOGETHER on Wednesdays Program (see below) 6:15 - 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Activities (grades 6-12) 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Children's Choirs (3 years - 5th grade) 6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
- Children's Missions (3 years - 5th grade) 6:45 - 7:30 p.m.
- Church Choir Rehearsal 7:15 - 8:45 p.m.
The food service team serves supper in Flamming Hall on Wednesdays from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
August - No meals
September 6 - Meals resume, menu to come
- Adult meal/salad bar - $6.00
- Snack meal - $4.00
- Family maximum - $18.00 (living in same household)
Please call for reservations and dietary needs at 355-8637.
- We serve iced tea and decaffeinated coffee with these meals. Unsweetened tea is on the serving line; sweetened tea is available on request.
- An alternate to the snack meal is a peanut butter sandwich, milk or juice.
- Weekly option: salad bar with dessert and beverage included
Worship & Programs
Our TOGETHER on Wednesdays programs are from 6:15 to 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- No programs in August
- Love is Bound To Grow – 2017-18 Theme Interpretation, Jim Somerville, Flamming Hall