Publications & Media
- Read last Sunday's sermon or listen to the podcast.
- Sunday bulletin
- First Family News (weekly newsletter)
- First Things First (online news magazine)
- KOH2VA Stories or go to Our Stories
- Grace Notes (Church Choir newsletter)
- JimsBlog (Pastor's blog)
- Leadership Directory (list of teams and boards)
- Online Church LifeTouch Directory* (Requires account. Please contact Allen Cumbia with questions.)
- FBC Vicinity Map
- Parking Lot & Shuttle Bus Map
- First Floor, Second Floor, Third Floor, and Lower Level Maps
Hours: Sunday 9:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Wednesday 4:00 to 7:30 p.m.
The library has approximately 8,000 volumes, ten different Bible commentary sets, Bible references, atlases, magazines, a large video and audio section for adults, a children's library room (Suite 140J) and an online catalog for easy searching.
Phone: (804) 358-5458 ext. 120
Email the library staff