"until Christ is formed in you" (Galatians 4:19)
Christian formation is a journey. It is God's process of forming believers into the character of Christ by the ministry of the Spirit. This process involves the transformation of the whole person (head, heart and hands) resulting in a life of service to others and witness for Christ.
Where are you on the journey to Christ-likeness?
Take stock of where you are now. Reflect on the state of...
your HEAD – What do I need to learn to live the way Christ lived?
your HEART – Who do I need to love the way Christ loved?
your HANDS – How do I serve the way Christ served?
Travel Guides and Companions
Whether you are just beginning or a seasoned traveler, we are eager to come alongside of you while providing guidance, support and resources for your journey. Through Bible studies, ministry and leadership training, individual and group retreats, formation small groups, discipleship classes, and one-on-one spiritual guidance, we are committed to encourage, equip and walk with you on the path toward wholeness in Christ.
Contact Steve Booth, Associate Pastor for Christian Formation, to receive guidance and assistance with:
- Spiritual Direction (assessing your spiritual health and mapping out the next steps on your journey)
- Finding a Sunday morning Bible study class
- Finding a Bible study or small group
- Developing a Rule of Life (a daily plan for staying connected to God)
- Designing a Personal Ministry Plan (an action plan for learning and serving)
- Children’s Ministry
First Baptist Preschool
Preschoolers: birth – K
Children: 1st – 5th Grades
- Student Ministry
Youth 1: 6th & 7th Grade
Youth 2: 8th – 12th Grade
- Adult Ministry
- Sunday Morning Bible Study
- Wednesday Evening
- Men's Ministry
- Women's Ministry: Women on Mission and For Ladies Only (FLO)
- Lambs Ministry (special needs)
- Formation Teams
- Preschool Board
- Children's Team
- Youth & Students Team
- Scholarship Fund Team
- Nominating Team
- Generosity Team
- Legacy of Leadership
For more information contact Steve Booth, Associate Pastor.