When Jesus met with His disciples for the last time, He said to them...
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34).
The ministry of Christian Community seeks to promote loving relationships within First Baptist Church.
There are many ways we can do this in our church family. We have teams that are committed to engage our congregation in prayer, pastoral care, marriage enrichment, family building, women’s ministry, physical health issues, welcoming new members, and fellowship.
Our goal is to open the doors of our church so that all who enter here will find a place of belonging and feel loved and cared for.
- Critical Care / Hospital visits
- Funerals / Bereavement
- Grief Support
- Ministry to Families in Crisis
- Congregational Care for Homebound
- Wedding / Marriage Preparation
- Catalyst Prayer
- Prayer Retreats in Spring / Fall
- Service of Prayer for Healing
- Parish Health Ministry
- Physician Within
- For Ladies Only (FLO) Women's Ministry
- Fellowship Friends (new member companions)
- Family Ministry Team
For more information contact Lynn Turner, Senior Associate Pastor.