The Ministry of Communication exists to encourage and assist consistent, effective communication in our church family and among those we serve in the Richmond area and throughout the world.
The best form of communication is personal conversation: when we are talking, listening and doing things that represent God’s love in action. We use various other platforms, too: the weekly TV program at 11 a.m. Sundays on WRIC TV8; live webcasts; podcasts; social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram); the church website; our online magazine, First Things First; email updates; the newsletter, First Family News; video features and other promotional material.
We have a supporting role for every other ministry of the church: assisting with publicity and promotion; and providing video, audio and lighting services.
- Communication Team
- TV Ministry
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- First Things First online magazine
- Media Design/Publications/Branding/Advertising
- Tech Services/Sound Services
- Media Duplication & Distribution
- Community Media Relations
- Network Systems Administrator
For more information, contact Allen Cumbia, Director of Communication.